Wednesday, February 4, 2009

About Me!

Here are some things about me:

Where is my cell phone?....In my purse in the closet in the foyer
My hair ..........Shoulder length blonde
My father? ......Lives in Florida
One of my favorite things? .......Spending time with my family!!!
My dream last night?....I don’t remember. I hope it was good :)
My favorite drink? ..........Mt. Dew
My dream/goal? ...........Own a house in Tahoe!
The room I am in? ......Office
My fear? ........Something will happen to my family
Where do I want to be in 6 years? .....With my family!
Muffins? .............Sometimes
One of my wish list items?..........Go back to Wales with my family
Where did I grow up? ...........Boston, Ma./ Forest Lake, Fl./ Loma Linda, Ca.
The last thing I did? .......Talked to my mother-in-law on the phone
What am I wearing?.......Jeans and a sweater. It’s cold!
TV?.........On in the family room. But I’m not sure what’s on since I have been in the office for awhile.
Family pets? ..........A German Shepherd, Bunny, Turtle and of course a Ball Python. It’s my own mini zoo!!!
My computer? .....Samsung monitor. My husband built the computer. He a techy:)
My life? .........Hectic!
My mood? ........Tired, just got back from vacation a few days ago
Missing someone? ......My sister who passed away 13 months ago. I miss her everyday!
My car? ....A black Volvo XC 90
Favorite store?...Anthropologie
My summer? .....A trip back east, Tahoe, camping, big BBQ’s, hiking, enjoying life!
My favorite color? .........Depends on my moods
When is the last time I laughed? ......Today
Last time I cried? .......Yesterday
Three people who email me? .... Missy, Teresa, and my husband
Three of my favorite foods? ........ Avocado, fresh pasta, tomatoes