Monday, April 27, 2009

WICKED - There's No Place Like Home

Last night I went to see Wicked with my friend Missy at the Orpheum Theater in San Francisco. It was GREAT... If you get a chance defiantly go and see it.

But I have to thank Kira, my wonderful sister-in-law, who is the Director of Advertising at SHN and who gave me these great tickets, plus a fun goody bag of gifts from Wicked... WE LOVED IT – THANK YOU!!! Yeah for Kira! We also enjoyed a great dinner and martinis at the California Pizza Kitchen. So much so that Missy and I had to sprint back to the theater in order to make the curtain. (Just picture two crazed women running in heels down the side walk after a few cocktails! Yelling at each other to hurry up... That was us!) Thank goodness we made it or we would have missed the first twenty minutes. Once the doors close you must wait twenty minutes into the performance in order not to disrupt the theater.

This little county mouse had the best girls’ night out in the city!

Kira hope your back is feels better...