Monday, March 2, 2009

Just Drivin In The Rain, Just Drivin In the Rain!!!

I made my loving husband take me on a drive today… Why, because I wanted to take pictures in the rain. I mean what else am I suppose to do when it raining.

So off we went! We took a back road by our house and just drove. It was great; I even got the bonus of finding MacMurray Ranch. This was the farm of the late actor Fred MacMurray. It is now a winery run by his daughter. The location is beautiful!

It’s amazing that I have lived here for two years and have never been on this road. It was a good way to waste an hour on a wet, rainy day!

Enjoy the pictures!

I just love this house!
Just a little more rain and this bridge will be flooded!
Happy cow!
In Orange County terms - Storm Watch 2009
Wow! What a bridge!
Love old bridges! Never knew it was there...