Saturday, October 17, 2009

~Natural Elements~

I think incorporating the simple beauty of natural elements is one of the easiest and most attractive ways to include any season into your decor.
By using natural fiber rugs, window treatments, natural fabrics, or even twigs from the yard, I can achieve a rich and warm room without too much muss and fuss. Natural burlap wrapped around pillows can give some natural texture and seasonal pizazz!

Beautiful colored flowers in pitchers of creamy white and browns, be still my heart!

Natural things are so beautiful all by themselves in a bowl, you can’t go wrong!
I love this idea for keeping special memories! Gather sand and shells picked up on vacation and put them in individual glass containers marked with labels identifying the date and location of collection! I love the simple beauty and meaning of decor like this. Happy Fall!