Monday, January 19, 2009

Great Container Gardens

Wow, what a beautiful day it was today! As I was cleaning up the kitchen I kept gazing into the backyard and thinking of friends, family and a big, juicy hamburger off the grill… I was hungry, what can I say. Then I noticed an empty container and my mind went into backyard mode:

Bird house – Check. Just finished painting the post.
Finish planting the bulk head. Mmmm, what plants?
Build Thumper a new bunny house.
Plant Thumpers area with plants he won’t eat.
Plant that empty container.

Needless to say this all lead me to my computer to start looking up backyards, backyard ideas, container gardens, plants bunnies won’t eat.

Well in my search I found these great container gardens. NOW, I just need to decide how I’m going to plant my container.